Saturday, July 4, 2009

On we traveled deeper or should I say further out West....



Yes, we are still in Texas, but we are on the way to Weatherford to Grandpa Dixon and Nanny Parl's. No, Swimming Pool, but there are SHEEP! Hope took countless pictures of sheep and as I said if I can get her photos posted later, it might be about 25 photos she took. We gave her Joel's camera he got for Christmas, because I bought a new digital for me and gave Joel our other one that is really better than the one we gave him for Christmas. We probably should have given Hope our other one and left Joel with the one he had for Christmas. He wants to take photos but he took about 35 our entire trip and Hope took over 400 and about 350 of them really great and some very abstract. Anyone know of a gallery that would support a 6 year old photograher? Anyway heres a few photos at my Dad's. Yep, we had brothers and sisters here as well. I didn't get as many photos because we helped my Dad and Pearl move and settle into their new home, but at night after 9:30pm sister and brother in laws met in the old home and we drank coffee and played games. It was a family reunion and then on Father's Day I cooked, Steph and Kelly and Larry brought Dessert and Turkey to add to the dinner and we had a great feast for Dad, the first gatherin of Dad's kids for Father's Day in over 15 years. We stayed there until our trip back home which was for 5 1/2 days.

No comments: