Saturday, July 4, 2009

From MS to GA

We are really finalizing our trip we are leaving MS and normally you head back down towards FL, we decided lets take I-20 and just see where it leads throughout Alabama and GA. As we got into GA we thought this will go through Atlanta and our son Jim is just north of Atlanta why not call him and have dinner with him and if it's too late we will just find a hotel and stay the night and head back to FL the next day. So we called and had dinner with them and ended up spending the night with them. It was great, we haven't seen Jim for a couple of years and haven't seen his wife and step sons in about 6 years and I haven't seen my oldest granddaughter Alicia in about 7 years and she was with her Dad for the summer. This will be her 2nd year in college and she is enrolled in Forensic Science I am so proud of her, actually I am proud of all of them. The boys have grown so much and such gentlemen.

No comments: