Friday, August 22, 2008

Hope Turns 6 Years Old -Saturday - August 16, 2008

Hope's Second Year Home for her Birthday

I remember a birthday in August 2006 that I sat and cried I had so wanted to celebrate a birthday when one little girl was turning 4 years old, I sent her a package for her birthday, but it just didn't help the emptiness in my arms and heart. How 2 years have changed so much. Not only are my arms no longer empty, my heart is so full it could burst. At the time we were waiting for approval from China for Hope our family was enjoying our granddaughters Kya and Autumn (just recently home from China), in these photos you will see our grandchildren have grown as well we have Kya, Autumn, Lilly, Aaron and our own family has grown with Hope and Joel. What a Joy and a God Blessing I have. I can only rejoice what God has so richly bestowed on this family.

Please enjoy this video, I didn't add a lot of words, because Hope's expressions and those of Kya, Autumn, Joel, Lilly and Aaron say it all. God Bless.


1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hope you had a wonderful time Hope... the big '6'...