Monday, July 7, 2008

Vacation Time

Many of you don't know that the credit of this beautiful blog actually goes to my daughter Dawn Clark. I have for the past several months kept saying I need to get a blog up and finally she said Mom, I'm tired of waiting I'm going to do it for you and as you can tell I haven't even kept it up well.

So, I thought I might as well start with our vacation. We took 4 days and 3 nights and went to Flagler Beach and just didn't do anything but get up in the mornings eat a bowl of cereal and walk over to the beach, come back have a sandwich and jump into the pool, cook something simple for dinner in the room or bring something in. We spent time playing games at night and just enjoying being together as a family. I can tell you it just wasn't enough time for me, I was hooked on relaxing.

John still had a few days left before he had to go back to work and our grandson Aaron was turning 1 year old so we included a few photos of his birthday party along with our vacation. Hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed taking them.

No comments: