Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Palm Sunday

Our little Hope loves music and has finally begun to dance. On Palm Sunday she was in her first Liturgical Dance, it was only a 2 minute song. When I think that a year ago she could not hear, nor were words even intelligable that she was speaking and that on Palm Sunday she was able to hear the song and to dance and she is speaking multiple complex sentences today, I truly know that God has blessed us and this special little girl in our lives. We have heard the stories of other families and their CI children are struggling and Hope continues to amaze us, her speech teachers, her audiologist and all those around her with her comprehensive language. I do hope that you enjoy her first Liturgical Dance.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

She did a great job! So cute!

Dawn said...

How cute!!!!!! What a blessing my baby sister is. I can tell which one was her because her hair blended into the back ground.

Carol said...

Pat, I rejoice with you at what God is doing in Hope's life, not only with her miraculous hearing and speech, but also that she is His beloved child. She did such a good job. By the way, I think the little blonde girl is pretty special too!!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh that was truly precious...
To think... our turn is just around the corner... who would have ever imagined... finally... keep the end of May free... we will most likely be having a baby shower... I have friends coming over from Scotland and so we are having it then... I will let you now... hugs to ya...

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Hi Pat... just thought I would drop in to see how you were going. Things have been super crazy of late now that FINALLY our turn is around the corner... hope all is well...take care...