Friday, January 2, 2009

A Trip to the Brevard Zoo

We have lived in Brevard County for 14 months now and not one time have we gone to the Brevard Zoo. Autumn wanted to spend the weekend with Meema wo we brought her home with us and on December 26th along with just about the entire population and all foreign visitors to Brevard County we went to the Brevard Zoo, it truly is a beautiful little Zoo and the kids had a great time. Now mind you when I say we went, I mean I myself only me took Joel in his wheelchair and Autumn and Hope. I really am not sure if I got up that morning and instead of taking a bloodpressure medication I took a loco pill or what, but we did have a great time and the proof is in the video. Joel, kept saying what a great day Mom, what a great day. Then I took them grocery shopping with me to Super Target and all the Christmas Decorations were on sale 50% off. Autumn, Kya, Joel and Hope now have new nutcrackers for next Christmas, nope not as gifts they have them now and they get to view them for a week until time to wrap and put them away until next Christmas.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Did the zoo finish the water part yet?

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

You just have to LOVE the Brevard Zoo... I could go there all the time... I am looking forward to another trip over there...
Hope all is well, life is crazy for me right now and nearing our time... whoo hoo...

Livin' out loud said...

I am so silly! I had your blog when you were on your trip to Joel, somehow lost it, and am SO GLAD to have found you guys again!! Big hugs to Joel and Hope from us! Logan really enjoyed them both, couldn't believe how fast Hope can run!!
Hugs to you all!!
Susan